iFOTD: Goffed up for Goffee

Amongst the many events I run is a monthly get-together for those in the alt/goth crowd, it's always a good time. Because we're silly, we call it Goffee - because goths + coffee..
I always like to experiment with my makeup, and go a bit spooky, because, well, why not!
 
To do this look I used:  
 
My love of duochrome eyeshadows continues, at the moment I can't get enough of the purple Wicked eyeshadow from Concrete - with the purple streaks currently in my hair I've been wearing more purple makeup, and this is a subtle but glowy option :)
 
I went with a double wing - the very dark red gel eyeliner that I've been favouring lately and some peacock coloured Siren's Song as well. 

Of course I had to go vampy with my lip, because I knew I'd be eating and drinking I went with the liquid lipstick for a stay-there base and topped it up with Noir Red for extra shine and dimension.







Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Great Post and Nice Article. All of the Pictures are looking So Beautiful and Gorgeous.I Like it.Thanks for sharing.

    Bespoke Office Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up always looks amazing and I always get excited when a new post from you pops up on my feed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.

    Laptop Bags

    ReplyDelete